View Agenda and Information.
To attend the in-person meeting, please bring voter identification.
Click here for Connecticut's In-Person Voter ID Requirements.
Eligibility to Vote:
Sec. 7-6. Eligibility to vote. At any town meeting other than a regular or special town election or at any meeting of any fire, sewer or school district or any other municipal subdivision of any town incorporated by any special act, any person who is an elector of such town may vote and any citizen of the United States of the age of eighteen years or more who, jointly or severally, is liable to the town, district or subdivision for taxes assessed against him on an assessment of not less than one thousand dollars on the last-completed grand list of such town, district or subdivision, or who would be so liable if not entitled to an exemption under subdivision (17), (19), (22), (23), (25) or (26) of section 12-81, may vote, unless restricted by the provisions of any special act relating to such town, district or subdivision.
Topics are as follows:
*Reference materials for the topics below are available online (see "View" below for links to information).
Discuss and act upon the following items only which will be voted on at this meeting:
1. Acceptance of the five-year capital plan project.
2. Set July 1, 2022 and January 1, 2023 for the 2021 Grand List bills.
3. Approve the proposed amendment of the Library Ordinance. (view)
4. Discussion and acceptance of an Open Space Warranty Deed for 40 Far Horizons Drive from Stefan Abelin.
The following items approved by the Board of Selectmen will be discussed and shall be adjourned to a machine vote referendum to be held on May 3, 2022, at Samuel Staples Elementary School, Morehouse Road, Easton, CT from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
1. Discussion of the proposed Annual Town Budget of $46,721,617 for fiscal year 2022-2023 as recommended by the Board of Finance.
Presentation by Board of Finance (view)
Presentation by Board of Education
Presentation by Region 9
2. Approve the Demolition Delay Ordinance.(view)
3. Approve the Town of Easton to sell 18.70 +/- acres of the property at 18-22 South Park Avenue to the Aspetuck Land Trust for $470,000.(view)
a.South Park Advisory Committee final report (view)
b.Conservation Committee support of ALT (view)
c.ALT public hearing presentation (view)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 4427 4689
One tap mobile
Join Facebook Live Event Link: https://facebook.com/events/s/annual-town-meeting/499116725335664/