Easton Senior Center COVID-19 update:
1. Senior Center is CLOSED for all activities until further notice.
2. There will be a skeleton crew @ the Senior Center to take phone calls and handle non-emergencies. Please call 203-268-1145.
3. Transportation will be available for critical services only such as Dialysis.
4. Volunteers are ready if shopping is needed for anyone. Please contact the Senior Center at 203-268-1145.
5. Homebound or seniors who live alone or are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to call the Senior Center at 203-268-1145.
The Easton Senior Citizens Center is an intellectual, educational, cultural, and social center for adults of all ages, but especially for retirees, seniors, and physically challenged adults. Its purpose is to enrich the Town and surrounding communities and to provide assistance to individuals and communities in need.
|Valerie Buckley||Director||(203) 268-1145|
|Randy Shapiro||Assistant Director||(203) 268-1145|
|Dennis Scofield||Van Driver||(203) 268-1145|
|Herbie Torres||Van Driver (weekends)||(203) 268-1145|