3/19/2020 Update from the Town Clerk’s office…
Easton Town Hall is closed to the public effective 3/20/2020.
The Town Clerk Office has limited staff working to answer your questions via phone, email and mail inquiries. This is subject to change, so please check our website for updates or call and leave a message. We will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner. We encourage our residents and visitors to do their business by phone, email or online.
- Drop Box: We may have a drop box at the Police Department for your recordings and requests. If you find it necessary to drop off items, please do so at your own risk.
- Land records and maps are online and may be accessed at: New Vision Systems SearchNG .
- Maps or land records that are not online: Please email us at email@example.com , and we will make arrangements to send them to you.
- Recordings: These will need to be done by mail, e-Recording or drop box (as stated above).
- Click here for a listing of all town department phone numbers.
- Instructions to Subscribe to News in Easton: https://www.eastonct.gov/home/news/subscribe-to-news-in-easton
- Please also see links below to other services.
- Office is functioning mostly remote.
Please email or call our office for assistance, and we will do our best to meet your needs. Let me know if you have any questions (203) 268-6291.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Stay Safe and Healthy!
Christine Halloran, CCTC, CMC
Easton Town Clerk
The Town Clerk is the public information office serving as liaison between local government and the public. As the official keeper of all local records for the Town of Easton from the date of incorporation in 1845 until the present, the Town Clerk's Office links the past, present, and future of Easton. The Secretary of State entrusts the Town Clerk with responsibility for public records, vital statistics, licensing, and certain duties in connection with elections.
Term is 2 years elected.
Land Records, Maps, Meeting Agendas & Minutes (Online Access)