The Town Clerk is the public information office serving as liaison between local government and the public. As the official keeper of all local records for the Town of Easton from the date of incorporation in 1845 until the present, the Town Clerk's Office links the past, present, and future of Easton. The Secretary of State entrusts the Town Clerk with responsibility for public records, vital statistics, licensing, and certain duties in connection with elections.
Online Land Records and Maps (from 1979 to the present) may be accessed at: https://landrecords.eastonct.gov/Subscription/Default.aspx
- Land Records and Maps that are not online, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make arrangements to send them to you.
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Click here for a listing of all town department phone numbers.
- How to Subscribe to News in Easton: https://www.eastonct.gov/home/news/subscribe-to-news-in-easton
- Online Dog License Renewal System and Dog License Application (Fillable Form)
- For Certified Copies of Vital Records (Births, Deaths and Marriages) click here
- For specific inquiries, email email@example.com or call our office for assistance (203) 268-6291.
We do our best to meet your needs. Stay safe and healthy!
Easton Town Clerk
Term is 2 years elected.
Clicking below on the "Town of Easton... Boards / Vacancies/ Expirations / Board Members" links will take you to the entire list of Town of Easton Board Members. Please use the back arrow on your browser to return to this board page.