According to the Historical Society of Easton, records show 154 "historic" homes in Easton many dating back to the1700's.
The first recording building, a sawmill on The Aspetuck River at what is now Old Redding Road, was built by Captain John Davis in 1704. That sawmill is still an item of interest locally, due to a small mill building replica built there in 1935, after the old mills had lost their usefulness and were dismantled.
Adams School House
The school built in 1854 was used until 1920.
- 345 Westport Road
The oldest church in Easton with the building constructed in 1829 and partially rebuilt in 1840.
- 29 Church Road
This historic site built in 1816 is located on the historic road that the British marched to Danbury on during the American Revolution.
- 535 Black Rock Turnpike
Congregational Church and New Academy
The present church was constructed in 1836. New Academy (formerly known as Old Academy) was constructed in 1795, and it is the oldest public building in Easton.
- 336 Westport Road
Easton's second oldest cemetery dating back to 1779 and burial site of Samuel Staples located adjacent to Aspetuck Park.
- 373 Black Rock Turnpike
Jesse Lee Church
This historic church constructed in 1829 was partially rebuilt in 1836.
- 25 Flat Rock Road
Olde Blue Bird Inn
The Olde Blue Bird Inn has been a Black Rock Turnpike landmark for more than 90 years, when it began life as a bed and breakfast.
- 363 Black Rock Turnpike, Easton, CT 06612
- (203) 452-0697
This is the remains of the first dam in Easton. South Park Avenue just before Buck Hill Road; entrance on the left, heading east.
Post Office and Greiser's Store and Deli
The building housing these two facilities became a store in 1870 when the left section was joined to the older, mid-eighteenth century right section.
- 299 Center Road
This oldest cemetery in Easton with stones dating to 1761 and reported to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in the United States, but strictly off-limits after sunset. Intersection of Sport Hill Road and Stepney Road adjacent to the Easton Baptist Church.